Sunday 16 January 2011

Final Blog Conclusion.

Even though after effects has not been as reliable as I thought it would be, and many hours have been spent searching for solutions to errors, and the dome correction plugin wouldn't work,I'm very proud of myself and my project.

I set out to create an animation with a meaningful cultural narrative that suitably animated to the progression of audio, and that's exactly what it does. After testing on the inflatable dome I can also see that my animation creates a 3d environment from nothing but 2d animations, something I didn't think I would achieve.

Looking back I wish I could have created my project in blender, but I struggled so much, and I think I would have had to come up with a much more simplified idea, and I just didn't want to do that.

Obviously my idea and project are open to opinion but I achieved what I set out to create, and i hope the audience enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment