Friday 14 January 2011

Blog 2. Choosing the audio

Music taste differs from person to person, so its not a good idea to start using a song just because you think it’s good, others may disagree and this would bring down my whole idea. Anyway here is my choice.





While this might  im sure that it can be appreciated. For me personally this is one the greatest songs in the genre of minimal techno. Its progressive and simplistic beat takes me away and i want to recreate that feeling visually. 




Existing work and inspiration.


Theres a lot of similar work all over the internet, but all in the same style. Most people use trapcode soundkeyes to form a relationship between the visuals and the bass/treble of a song. It produces results like this.








Both interesting to look at, but neither immersive or 3D. Also neither of them have a narrative which is something I want to utilize in my project. So now it was time to storyboard a general idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment