Monday 30 November 2009

Who needs an autobiography when youve got HYPERLINKS!

SO  wasnt too sure how to go about this task, or even what to write. So i kept it simple i wrote some basic information about myself that was key in my life and hyperlinked to websites that related to the word. Not only does what ive wrote give the reader information but the hyperlink is relevant to what ive wrote, and provdied me with some very interesting information about my life. Enjoy!





My name is Ben Paul Quinney. I was born at Marston green hospital on the 7th of April 1990.
I lived in Birmingham until the age of 14 before moving near to coventry.



Before coming to university i took a gap year in which i mostly worked and partied.
I spent 2 weeks in orlando florida, 2 weeks in ibiza , 2 weeks in gran canaria and 1 weekend at creamfields festival.



My main intrest in life is music, i live for it. Mostly house but also the really dirty stuff like dubstep and DnB.

I am also a huge Aston villa fan!



I have one brother named George who is about to turn 12 years old and parents of which i wont mention their ages but that's my family.



My claim to fame is being in the website be at tv, on several videos i can be seen dancing around from various events ive been to.



I currently attend plymouth university and love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment