Friday 20 November 2009

Evaluation

So after many hours, many cups of tea, and many frustrating moments my site is done,



Im quite proud of what I've accomplished, and feel I've learnt a lot through this assignment.


Stage 6 Reflection:

 



What im happy with....
  • My layout turned out the way i wanted it to
  • My JavaScript, something i struggled with, works perfectly.
  • I managed to incorporate code and designs that i wanted
  • It looks the same in all browsers
  • I feel i can confidently do this again
  • My contact form looks neat, and works perfectly
  • My knowledge on coding is more secure


       




      What I'm not happy about
      • My logo doesn't blend quite rightly into the header
      • MY html fails, this is my biggest flaw, and even though most was corrected I failed to correct the rest



      So there you have it a complete website, id like to thank chris for all the information provided and the help given.


No comments:

Post a Comment