Friday 9 April 2010

update! 09/04/10.

So its been a hard few days with all the assignments going on. However i had had enough of looking at my website and not seeing my blog on it. obviously i needed to convert my blogger to wordpress but my web hosting "heart internet" has made this a harder task than it needs to be. It does support wordpress and mySql databases but makes the process of getting them on there a nightmare. So i decided to use feedburner to display the 15 most recent posts on my website, i also changed the blogger layout to match that of my website if the reader decides to explore my blog further.

Secondly my Facebook and Twitter have been syndicated allowing me to post across two platforms of social networking while only being logged into one! Making for a more fluid and singular online presence.

Lastly my website has undergone its final designchanges to a standard of which i enjoy and it now has a favicon in the top left corner of the address bar!

A very successful day....... in some regions!

/end success
}

No comments:

Post a Comment